top of page
  • Samantha Eason, M.Ed.

FL County to County Home Ed Transfer Form

Is your child registered as a homeschooler with your current county school board? Are you planning to relocate to a new county within Florida? You do not need to close out your home education program! Instead, complete the Home Education Program Transfer Request. This form allows your child's home education program to transfer to the new county without having an effect on the annual educational evaluation due date. Due dates stay the same!

HomeEduProTransferReq.pdf (

Download PDF • 90KB

13 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Looking for a quick start for Florida homeschooling families? Here is a brief overview of what is required for annual documentation and how to keep evidence of progress. Enjoy!

Susan Chesser of Chesser Music Studio, , has compiled an extensive list of resources for families in Polk County. This list is posted and updated in the Polk County Homescho

I've worked with several homeschooled seniors over the past two months and there is one document that I tell them they must have once they graduate. Many parents will know about creating a high school

bottom of page